The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS24 DKAM features a mahogany body with arched top and bolt-on caramelized maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue. Designed for blazing speeds and comfort, its 12"-16" compound radius bound caramelized maple fingerboard features 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays.
Other features include dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way pickup blade switching, single volume and tone controls, synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
A value-laden bargain, the JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS24 DKAM is wrapped in a sophisticated Black Stain or Red Stain finish with pointy black headstock and black hardware.
• 25.5" scale length
• Mahogany body with arched top
• Bolt-on caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
• 12"-16" compound radius bound caramelized maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays
• Dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups
• Three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
• 2-point fulcrum tremolo bridge
• Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
• Available in Black Stain or Red Stain with Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware