Jackson pays homage to the prodigious guitarist with his very own signature JS Series Gus G. Star JS32T, which offers a fresh new take on one of Jackson's original avant-garde body shapes.
The Star JS32T features a poplar body and bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement to safeguard against extreme environmental and climate conditions. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12"-16" compound radius bound amaranth fingerboard is the ideal playing surface for speedy riffing or comfortable chordal work.
This pointy machine is fueled by Jackson high-output humbucking pickups that erupt with hot, crunchy tone perfect for any flavour of hard rock or heavy metal. Tone is customizable with a three-way toggle switch and volume knob, while the radius compensated TOM-style bridge with anchored tailpiece improves intonation and sustain across the instrument's 25.5" scale length.
Ready to rip, this highly affordable axe comes dressed in an Ivory finish with chrome hardware and pointed black headstock.
• 25.5" scale length
• Poplar body
• Bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint, graphite reinforcement and satin finish on the back
• 12"-16" radius bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
• Jackson high-output humbucking pickups
• Three-way toggle switch and single volume control
• Jackson TOM-style adjustable with anchored tailpiece
• Standard strap buttons and Jackson sealed die-cast locking tuners
• Available in Ivory with Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock and chrome hardware