The new DSL models feature adjustable power settings, which delivers all-valve tone and feel, at any volume, from bedroom to stage. The new technology adjusts power to the valves, instead of just turning off valve stages, allowing the amp to remain articulate and dynamic.
Some innovative tweaks to the EQ circuitry have given the new DSLs even greater tonal flexibility. The EQ section of the new DSLs can deliver exactly what your ears are looking for.
Marshall's partnership with Softube has led to the creation of award-winning plug-ins, as well as exceptional tone in Marshall's CODE digital amps. The same team is responsible for the development of the new emulated output feature, found in the DSL series. Both the headphone out, and line out on the DSL models boast incredibly accurate emulation of the famed 1960 cabinet.
The DSL is now more versatile than ever, with new features including discrete master volume controls for each channel, built-in reverb and resonance controls.
• Gain and volume per channel
• Dedicated resonance control
• High and low power settings
• Now with Celestion V type speaker
• 2 separate master volume controls
• Softube emulated output
• 4 x ECC83 and 2 X EL34 valves
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 620 x 490 x 252mm
• Weight: 50.5 lbs (22.9 kg)