With aggressive attack and quick response, the sleek Junior Jet Club is designed for the down and dirty guitarist who demands no-nonsense tone at an affordable price.
Powered by Broad'Tron™ humbucking pickups, this Streamliner guitar delivers robust lows, and a throaty midrange that is harnessed and shaped by a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Neo-Classic™ inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the bolt-on nato neck with a thin "U"-shaped profile - ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Dressed in stylish finishes including Golddust, Gunmetal, Imperial Stain and Vintage White, the G2210 also features an anchored compensated wrap-around bridge, synthetic bone nut, bound neck, vintage-style control knobs, tortoise pickguard and nickel hardware.
• Dual Broad'Tron™ pickups
• Single-cut nato body
• Bolt-on nato neck
• 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
• Master volume and master tone controls and three-way toggle switch
• Anchored compensated wrap-around bridge
• Single-ply tortoise pickguard
• Vintage-style control knobs and nickel hardware